This C/Z roll forming machine is used to manufacture both C and Z shaped steel purlins. The machine is composed of a decoiler, flattening device, hole punching device, roll forming parts, cutting device, collection table, PLC control system, and hydraulic station.
1. Our C/Z roll forming machine can complete strip leveling, punching, cold roll forming, and cut precisely shaped purlins.
2. During the machining processing, the changeover from C to Z purlins and vice versa is convenient and completed quickly.
3. With a PLC controlled system, the purlin roller has the advantages of fast operation with high precision forming and accurate cutting.
1. The C/Z purlin roll forming machine is completely PLC controlled. Inputting relevant production data such as quantity, length, and punching dimensions, the worker can quickly start the machine to produce C or Z purlins.
2. If the operator needs to adjust the purlin processing machine the process must be stopped in order for adjustments to be completed.
3. The size of the C or Z purlin can be adjusted using the PLC. Changing between C or Z purlin forming must be performed manually.
Maintenance and Lubrication
This purlin forming equipment requires that the chains, wheels, bearings, speed reducer, as well as the rollers must be lubricated regularly.
1. Work Material: Cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel, galvanized coils and general carbon steel, etc.
2. Work Material Thickness: 1.5-3mm (depending on user requirements.)
3. Forming Speed: 8-15m/min (excluding cutting and punching)
4. Main Motor Power: 5.5-18.5kW (depending on user requirements.)
5. Hydraulic Station Power: 5.5-11kW (depending on user requirements.)
6. Control System: PLC system from Panasonic or Siemens
7. Optional configuration: Hydraulic decoiler
8. Adjustment mode: Manual or automatic.
Details of C/Z Purlin Roll Forming Machine