Slitting lines are commonly used in steel processing and distribution centers. Slitter machines can cut coil panels into smaller strips in required dimensions and then recoil the smaller strips.
This roll slitter is suitable for processing metal coil panels with a thickness of 0.2~2.3mm and width of 800mm~1250mm. We have the capability to develop custom decoilers match different diameters.
The decoiler may be equipped with a manual tension device, hydraulic tension device, or pneumatic tension device. Before processing the metal material, decrease the diameter of the tension cylinder. Then, put the material coil into the tension cylinder. After that, increase the tension cylinder diameter and fix the material coil.
For a hydraulic decoiler, there is a hydraulically driven feeder which can achieve automatic tension adjustment and automatic material feeding.
|4||Material pass platform||Set||1|
|7||Electronic control system||Unit||1|
Details of Coil Slitting Line
I. Decoiler Section
Function: This section decoils the material and feeds it onto the next step.
1. Nominal diameter: φ508mm
2. Expansion range: φ460~520mm
3. Length of the decoiler roll: 1.35m
4. Load bearing of the decoiler: 5t
5. The main shaft diameter is φ 160mm. Its material is 45# steel with quenching and tempering treatments.
6. The curved plate is 25mm-thick steel plate in length of 1.35m.
7. The ZG270 bearing block is finely processed by boring machine.
8. The slider material is 45# steel, which is processed with quenching and tempering treatments.
9. T shape slot; expansion range: φ460-520mm. Manual expansion and manual brake are available.
10. Model: motor-driven de-coiling, AC 7.5kW
Decoiler Finish Product Picture
II. Slitting Section
The slitting section is made up of the guide device, depress roll, and theslitting machine.
1. Guide Device and Depress Roll (1 Set)
a. The Guide Device
The guide device is used to guide the direction of the work piece. There are two guide rolls on either side made of quenched Cr12. Each roll can be adjusted separately.
b. The Depress Roll
The depress roll is manufactured out of steel plate and processed with wire-electrode cutting and fine boring. The depress roll is adjusted by hand wheel.
2. Slitting Machine (1 Unit)
a. The base is made of welded steel.
b. The fixed archery is made of welded steel plate, which is age treated and finely machined.
c. The movable archery is moved by hand wheel.
d. The lifting of the blade shaft is adjusted by hand.
e. The blade shaft is 1.35m in length and has a diameter of φ130mm (h7). It is made from 40Cr.
f. The blade shaft is driven by a universal joint and synchronism gear wheel box. Its power is AC/22kW (frequency conversion control).
III. Scraps Coiler and Material Pass Platform
1. Material Pass Platform
The material pass platform features coated rolls connected by PVC plates. It moves small strips into the loop pit.
2. Edge Material Coiler (2 Units)
The edge material coiler installed on the discharging side of the material pass platform. It works to coil up edge strips, which helps save space. The coiler is driven by frequency motor and vector model converter.
IV. Tension Station
The tension station is for tension adjustment to allow the material to be coiled neatly and tightly. The tension station is made up of the carrier roller, the material divider, the tension device, and the reversing roll.
1. Channel width: 1.35m
2. Material divider: It is made from steel plate and operates flexibly.
3. Tension device: Welded steel plate construction with fine machining.
4. Reversing roll: Welded steel plate construction with chrome plating.
5. Tension station machine frame: It is made from steel plate.
V. Pit Loop
Function: The loop pit ensures there are enough materials entering into the tension device.
VI. Recoiler Section (1 Unit)
1. Nominal diameter: φ508mm
2. Expansion range: φ460∽508mm
3. Length: 1.35m
4. Load bearing of the de-coiler: 5t
5. The main shaft diameter is φ 160mm.
6. The curved plate material is 25mm-thick steel plate with a length of 1.35m.
7. The slider material is 45# steel which is processed with quenching and tempering treatment.
8. T shape slot; expansion range: φ460~520mm. Manual expansion and manual brake are available.
9. Motor: AC30 KW motor (frequency conversion control)
10. Model: Upward rolling
VII. Electrical Control System
1. The electrical control system is controlled by frequency conversion control.
2. There is one group of electrical control system and one operation table.
|Material to cut||PPGI|
|Material thickness||0.2mm ~ 2.3mm|
|Material width||800mm ~ 1250mm (max.)|
|Coil out diameter||￠1200mm ~ ￠1600mm|
|Coil inner diameter||￠508mm|
|Cutting piece||12 pieces when the thickness is 0.2mm; 4 pieces when the thickness is 2.3mm.|